Monday, November 2, 2009

TV Interview

TV Interview


Wed evening at 6:45 to 7pm this episode will air.


WKMG-DT CBS Channel 6 news local to Orlando, FL.


Erick Weber was the reporter who interviewed me for this incredible story. He was very professional and had plenty of the right kinds of questions. He made sure the cameraman had plenty of photos with the kits and dog. Erick also played with Snowball and the aloe plant on camera.


We covered the economy, the pet sitting business, boarding, web site upkeep, Home Owners association rules, how I became involved, my background. He also asked mt to spell my first and last name as well as just what kinds of animals I had cared for previously, and to tell cute or scary pet sitting stories. Such as pet afraid of meeting you for the first time. He then had me sit at my computer and do "make believe" work for the camera on my website. Little did he know there really is never ending (or so it seems) work to do for my website.


His leave taking was a little hurried, as he had to interrupt his interview to move his vehicle so mom could go to work. And Matt kept asking him gaming questions and if his station would do a story on him (He owns the HallowLife Corp), luckily for me this was after my interview and most of the photos had been taken.


All in all it was a great success. I have the DVR set to tape the interview on TV and Erick said there would be a link to my website on Channel 6 news's website. He hoped this would get me some business and attention focused on the kinds of limits some people would go to to support their children and family.

My only regret was that he did not seem interested in the Military non profits I support or why. However, anyone looking at my website will see several links to the Military Non Profits I support such as Marcus Luttrell Warrior Legacy Ranch.

No comments: