Friday, November 13, 2009

Forgeting something

I took candy for a walk. She was happy to get of the house and have some fun. We stopped when she demanded it to smell something good from the grass, then when I thought it was time to go, she let me know she was in charge and she was going to potty right there! Then when we continued on it was more of this attitude.

When we returned, I went to the computer and she sat right in front of me giving me the look. You know the "did you forget something" look. She stared me down until it dawned on me she wanted her treat right then and there! She followed me all the way to her personal stash of dog biscuits. She sat regally until I gave her one, then while she crunched it down she looked over to see if I had more. Which of course I did as I was training her in obedience.

Finally, she was satisfied after she received 4 halves of which equaled 2 whole biscuit cookie treats.
Afterwards she went back to lying down staring out the window guarding her lawn.

Our pets always let us know when we've forgotten something important to them.

No comments: