Monday, November 9, 2009

Christmas tree is up

We finished putting our Christmas tree up last night. This morning I find fireball inside the tree. He was stealthily climbing and scratching his little nails. I know they're little because I clipped them. Luckily for us, the ornaments are not on it yet. I can't wait to see his reactions to lights and a moving tree.

Fantasy thinks all the glittery balls with bells are her own personal stash of toys. If someone shows an interest she picks it up in her mouth and runs.

The vitamins I picked up for the cats to supplement their diet is working really well. No more sneezing cat snot everywhere, mostly me as they sleep in my bed. No more irritated eyes. No more moping about.

Snowball likes to play with hair and plants.

I have an active interest in a special home in Virginia to purchase in a couple of months. It has a barn already in good condition. It is over 4000 sq ft. I won't say more until the contract has been signed. I will tell you Va will be my home base of operations and Washington and Texas will be satellite offices to open in a timely manner after I move. I already have people letting me know they'd like to work for me.

As a business owner I am responsible for everything. One time I had my magnetic sign on my vehicle. Someone else drove it recklessly, and I had to deal with the fallout. Rightfully so, now I'm much more careful. I always invite questions and comments because I have nothing to hide.

Respect, Honor, Loyalty, Integrity...these things mean something to me. Christmas tree is up, holiday candy decoratively placed around home, cinnamon broom by fireplace, Festive spirit in the air! I love Christmas.

No comments: