Friday, November 5, 2010

All about Wildcat's Sanctuary and Ranch

Operational

• Sale of horses
• Training of horses
• Training of vets
• Breeding horses
• Rescuing horses
• Rescuing dogs, cats and other animals
• Use rescued animals in our healing sessions with vets
• Adopt wild mustangs and socialize them for use
• Healing vets using obstacle courses and other pets
• Give therapy to vets
• Use of Jacuzzi, gym, library, pool and other activities for vets
• Have overnight cabins and rooms available for use
• Horseback riding
• Horseback lessons
• Dog obedience and bonding training
• Horse boarding and leasing for convenience
• Summer camp for the veterans families to attend
• Ranch facility open to veterans for exclusive use
• Veterans attend classes to regain confidence
• Employ veterans, and others to help improve economic development.
• Provide security for everyone’s peace of mind

Christi Hubbard:I was raised on 10 acres w/lots of animals and have been actively caring for a variety of pets since I was a small child. We at Wildcat's Sanctuary and Ranch always give 100% sweat equity to any endeavor we do. We play and work well both as a team and as individuals. We don't let little things such as pain and blisters and skin ripped off our fingers, hands, and feet stop us. We persevere and get the job done.

Mike Perry and Military Network, LLC :He started up the Military Network to help vets network with military friendly recruiters and staffing professionals while he was giving care to someone and while he was recovering from his broken neck. He’s evolved the company over from a purely voluntary service to a money maker ~ and just partnered with Christi Hubbard in order to provide more services to more vets than we can do alone. He developed relationships across the nation with vets, others assisting vets, recruiters and staffing people, hiring people, etc………. Now, he’s building the company up to assist vets during their transition back to civilian life, assist them gaining some pre-employment skills and getting them networked out to the people who will hire them.

I’ve always been a take charge type of person and have always balanced my career, my professional growth and my life in such a way that I raised two boys; one of whom is enlisting in the Navy now; that I contributed to the companies I was honored to be a part of and I was able to realize one of my dreams and begin and manage my animal care business ~ for which I’ll always be thankful to my clients, my providers, my workers and everyone who helped me along the way.

I now live another dream of helping others; particularly military members, their families, and government workers to "Pay it Forward" to borrow Marcus Luttrell's term. I’ve been honored to be named as an active and contributing member for the Military Network and keep busy with active duty as well as retired military members.http://milnet.webs.com/

Salute Everyone as I begin another phase of my life.

Specialties: Making and keeping friends, learning new ideas and ways of doing things and always assisting those around me who need assistance. My specialties in the animal business is keeping newborns alive with intense love and care. I also heal the injuries of feral animals and family pets as best I can, see to it they get veterinarian care, their vaccinations, and plenty of food. I also teach dog obedience as part of my skills. I rescue abandoned animals, care for them, help them look their best, alter them, and adopt them out to loving homes. No animal should live their lives in fear and in a cage.

Christi has 3 recommendations (1 client, 2 partners)

No comments: