Sunday, January 17, 2010

Loving kitty needs to be neutered


Fireball needs a new home now or to be neutered immediately. He is getting to be more aggressive than ever. Fantasy's bite wounds are infected again and Fireball is thinking with his package when he jumps her and Shadow, my mom's cat.

We cannot afford to do everything by ourselves.

Jordan offered to take Fireball, a really loving cat; however he has no job, no home of his own, can't feed himself let alone a cat and that is why we have Fireball in the first place. His last owner didn't feed him or care for him in any way.

It will take $100 to neuter, rabies shot, and license Fireball.

Fireball will only go to a home I approve of first. I worked too hard keeping him alive and caring for him.

Please let me know if you're interested in helping in any way.

Matt would take him if he were neutered and had a place of his own.

We are now out of options. I'm asking for help.

No comments: