Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Relocating and Hiring Begins

Relocating and Hiring Begins
Relocating Wildcat's Sanctuary and Ranch Corporate HQ to VA
We are working out the details of relocating to our first ranch in VA. We will be needing to hire equine trainers and volunteers are welcome. More details to come as they arrive. We expect to be fully operational by October.

We are expanding our reach and our corporate documents have been taken down from my profile to accommodate these changes.

I welcome all questions. If you or someone you know is interested in working for me, just send me a resume and contact information privately please to wildcatsanctuaryranch@gmail.com

Thank you for your support.

Relocating Veteran Rescue to VA
We are working out the details of relocating to our first ranch for Veterans in VA. We will be needing to hire certified EAGALA and volunteers are welcome. More details to come as they arrive. We expect to be fully operational by October.

We are expanding our reach and our corporate documents have been taken down from my profile to accommodate these changes.

I welcome all questions. If you or someone you know is interested in working for me, just send me a resume and contact information privately please to veteranrescue@gmail.com

Thank you for your support.

No comments: