Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Seeking Funds

I am seeking Funding Options to Establish Farm Animal & Equinine Therapy Ranches for Veterans / (real working and animal boarding) Ranches Across the USA
Let’s not strategize or try to reinvent wheels. I’ve researched the various loan programs, established working relationships with various companies to not only assist veterans get into their own businesses but to fund the ranches with the residual profits & I’ve asked the philanthropy communities.

I receive a lot of nice words from people but so far, not one piece of advice has a chance of fruitation except advice from those who advise me to get rich first. I’ll go that route if I have too ~ but it’ll mean I have to give up assisting others and become really greedy for a while ~ and that’s a trap that’s really hard to escape from; I know, I did it.

Is anyone aware of any program or option that might work and is willing to get involved? I don’t have months for building relationships, selling my plan, going off towards the CV or Angel route, etc…

My partner is willing to give up part of her business to get this off the ground ~ and ~ we’ve already retained the services of a Veteran Owned and Managed Accounting company to assure everyone who gets involved that we’re viable and transparent.

Happy Holidays Everyone

Please reply to pec371@yahoo.com
Mike P.

No comments: