Sunday, January 31, 2010

My Ranch updated info

Right now I'm searching for Corporate Sponsors. I'm offering a special package to the company signing up for a sponsorship. We will have 4 different levels of packages so that all companies have a chance to utilize our services annually.

Baby Package: $500

Teenage Package: $1500

Optimal Package: $3000

Advanced Package: $5000

We at Wildcat's Sanctuary and Ranch always give 100% sweat equity to any
endeavor we do. We persevere and get the job done.

My moniker "Wildcat" partially came by the fact I have a gift and can catch and
hold any animal whether feral or domestic. Regardless of bites and claws.
Partially my name came from my fighting techniques in the police academy. I can
hand raise babies that were abandoned, sick or just taken too soon from their
mother to ensure their health and well being.

I will barter my services for help building the ranch and purchasing the property.

No comments: