Thursday, September 24, 2009

Fireball and Snowball

Fireball and Snowball are the 2 kits we're boarding. I've taken lots of photos and will be posting them soon.

My young son just bought his 2nd vehicle, then went and purchased kitten supplies. Still trying to put weight on the 6 mo old, now that I've gotten rid of all the fleas, worms, ear mites, heat stroke...

Videos to be place on Youtube and linked to myspace, facebook, and here of course. Look for those to be in place by Saturday.

I want to thank my mom for allowing me to board pets in relation to my business and sons for helping me care for the babies by purchasing special food and toys too.

We at Wildcat's Sanctuary and Ranch care for your pets as if they were our own children.

I don't take many inside pictures, the critters are just too fast for me and they prefer to try and stalk the birds and each other.

All animals in my care receive attention and loving care.

No comments: