Monday, December 13, 2010

Real Estate land deal

Hi I need your assistance to get my ranches operating by January 2011 for the vets.

I am looking for leads to any real estate land owner, preferably a horse ranch for sale with buildings on it. I'm looking for an owner willing to deal, royalty financing or donate land in exchange for shares of the business, or willing to sell us the land and wait a year or two for payments to begin. Any ideas or suggestions appreciated.

My investors require a working horse ranch to show them. I can't get a bank financed business loan to purchase the land.

My business plan is available on my Linkedin Profile, as are the projected profit numbers.

I ask you to connect me with anyone that is willing to make a deal with me to see my ranch operating by 2011.

Thank you for your time.
Sincerely,
Christi Hubbard

No comments: